Saturday, April 27, 2024

Home Decor with Date Night Stamps

 I'm back with another post this morning.
This time I have a fun home decor project I created for

The stamps set I used is

Date Night is a 4x6 inch clear photopolymer stamp set illustrated by Kayla Ruble.  
This stamp set contains seven images and one sentiments.

Sentiment include:

  • You and I just go together.

Coordinating die sold separately

I love this stamp set. It is so cute and fun!
My thought for this project was to make something maybe for an anniversary.
So I created 5 pieces to add to a floral arrangement.


I used all of the stamps but the big "Date Night"stamp.
My stamping was done with a dark gray stamp pad on white card stock.
Some of the elements were fussy cut and added to die cuts.
Some were stamped multiple times and die cut into a circle shape.
I colored with a combo of pencils and markers with a little glitter gel pen and glue added.
One rosette was made and place behind the sentiment piece.
Each of the 5 die cut pieces are double sided, so a dowel can be tucked into the center.

My vase is actually a plastic popcorn jar that I covered with silver tissue paper.
A piece of red ribbon and black netting were fashioned into a bow tied around the jar neck.
I had the silk flowers in my craft stash.
They were arranged simply and the other pieces were added.

I hope I have provided you some inspiration to think "out of the box" and
create a home decor piece with your stamp sets.



We would love for you to connect with us in the
You can find more Pajama Crafter Stamps inspiration from 
other design team members and are welcome to post your creations
 using Pajama Crafter Stamps products.

********************************************
Linking up to:
Cut it Up Challenges - Starts with a B (bouquet)
CRAFT Challenge - Recycle/ATG
 (my vase is a popcorn jar covered with used tissue paper;
the red bow was salvaged from another flower arrangement and my flowers were
from another arrangement as well)
A Place to Start - Add One or More Flowers
613 Avenue Create - ATG w/Splash of Color Twist


7 comments:

  1. Wow Judy this is amazing!

    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I invite you to share this over at The Outlawz AG in a Card Free Zone. We have optional themes, but basically AG as long as it is not a greeting card! Here is the link if you would like to play along: https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/2024/04/the-outlawz-anything-goes-in-card-free.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project and love all the images you used.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bouquet, love the colors.

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for Starts With a B challenge.

    Treva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet project! Those are super cute picks for the flowers. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. We hope to see you on the front porch again soon!

    Have a good day.
    Kayla - 613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute decor piece. Thank you for joining the fun at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute decor piece. Thank you for joining the fun at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete