Saturday, April 20, 2024

Mother's Day Card

Happy Saturday!

I'm sharing a Mother's Day card today created for

I used a Prickley Pear stamp set and coordinating die


The stamped image was colored with Castle Arts Soft Touch Pencils
before die cutting. I created a frame using a shaped frame die and
a couple of square dies. I matted the shaped frame and fussy cut around it.
The square dies were used to cut the inside of the frame, as I wanted the
flowers to be placed inside the frame rather than on top.
Foam tape helped me create a little more dimension.
I stamped the sentiment from a set in my stash and fussy cut.
I added a few pearls to complete my card design.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at today's project!

We would love for you to connect with us in the
You can find more Pajama Crafter Stamps inspiration from 
other design team members and are welcome to post your creations
 using Pajama Crafter Stamps products.

******************************************************
Linking up to:
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Showers or Flowers
Creatalicious Challenge - ATG w/Use Something New (new stamp and die)
The Four Seasons Challenge - Anything Spring Goes
Die Cut Divas - Spring
 

5 comments:

  1. Bold colors and wonderful angles really make this card pop. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Judy! Such lovely framing of those gorgeous flowers! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Katrina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poppies and I love the frame you created, Judy!! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons, Judy. Your art is always a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete