Monday, April 15, 2024

Blooming Great Day

Hello there!
I hope everyone's Monday is off to a good start!
At least, I think it's Monday?
It gets harder and harder for me to keep track of what day it is!
LOL!

Enough of that.
I  have a card created for Polkadoodles to share. 
And since it seems we are having some warmer weather here in Colorado,
it is of a "spring" nature.

I'm using one of the Darling Buds digis.
This collection is one of my favorites from Polkadoodles!
And, it comes as printables or clear stamps!



I colored this beauty with Prismacolor Pencils before fussy cutting.
She is popped with foam tape onto an inked background.
I simply took some coordinating stamp pads and daubed with finger daubers.
 was printed onto the panel before the inking.

My card base was die cut.
I added glitter dots to complete my card design.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my project!
I hope you have a  fabulous week!

***************************************************
Linking up to:
A Place to Start - ATG w/Add One or More Flowers Twist
613 Avenue Create - ATG w/Add Splash of Color Twist
Allsorts Challenge - Spring w/ATG Option
___________________________________________________
Challenge Recognition


4 comments:

  1. So very cute! I love the bubbly background behind the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love your background inking. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. We hope to see you on the front porch again soon!

    Have a good day.
    Kayla - 613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning. I love that soft background against the crisper lines. Thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and fabulous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete