Friday, September 18, 2015

Witching Hour

I want to share a card with you today 
that I created using one of the new digital image sets from

"Witching Hour"



I love making Halloween cards
and this is a great set to do so with.

The silhouette images and sentiments are so fun!
I added a little glitter the the images I used!

I hope you'll visit the
and see what the rest of the DT created with this set.
Also check out the monthly challenge while you're there.
It's always anything goes!

I'm linking up to:
Whimsie Doodles - Halloween Color Challenge
Whimsy Inspiration - ATG or Halloween

Thanks for taking a look!



1 comment:

  1. Judy this is such a fun and colourful Halloween card. Adore the kitty panel.
    {I would love you to take part in my 1,100 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete