Wednesday, September 9, 2015

BINGO

Time for a new challenge at

BINGO



Our sponsor this week is:


Nikki Burnette

Prize: 3 digital images 


I used Flowers, Ribbon, 2+ Layers on my card.
I colored the image with pencil colors and gel pens and fussy cut.
I added some stickles and a few gems.
The image was popped on an embossed panel.
I layered 2 ribbons on a piece of card stock.
The sentiment banner was die cut and I finished up with
some poinsettia flower stickers.

We can't wait to see what you come up with using 3 in a row at
Crafty Gals Corner!

Thanks for taking a look!


2 comments:

  1. Well, if this isn't the perfect Fall fairy, I don't know what is! You put so many lovely details into your creations - the glittery wings, those pretty flowers. Stellar design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card layout and the pretty papers you used. It all goes so perfectly well with the beautiful fairy. Love it!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete