Thursday, September 17, 2015

100th Celebration Challenge

Happy Friday!
We are celebrating our 100th challenge at


I'm using "Cheerleader" from our sponsor this time around

The Paper Shelter

I colored the image with pencil colors and gel pens.
My label. banner and sentiment is from
Hot Off the Press's Happy Days 3-D Paper Tole.
I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and Teresa Collins enamel dots.

I hope you'll check out the inspiration from the rest of the DT at
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards.
and then show us your "Celebration" themed cards!

I'm linking up to:

Eureka Stamps - Fall Sports
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking a look!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely coloured image and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little cheerleader card Judy!
    I love it!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps in out Fall Sports Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, such a cute image & wonderful design. Thank you for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our fall sports challenge. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fab image and your gorgeous card! Sorry I'm late popping in but thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Girl's Creations.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete