Saturday, September 5, 2015

Finn in the Snow

It's time for a new CASE at

This month we have Mynn's cute card to CASE.



This is my take.

I decided to use the "Finn in  the Snow" set from
I used pretty much the same color scheme.
I stamped the sentiment.
This is a much simpler design than I usually create
but I like the way it turned out!

What inspires you from Mynn's card?
We hope you show us at
We'd love to see what you come up with!

I'm linking up to:
Winter Wonderland - Add a Sentiment
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Penguins and/or Polar Bears

Thanks for taking a look!




9 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! I love your darling penguin! Love the change from all our snowmen (LOL)! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable!! I love the penguin! What a fabulous take on Mynn's card this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this super darling penguin, Judy! The glittery snow banks are fabulous, too! Beautiful work! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, thanks for sharing with us a CSAYL. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of a Penguin instead of a snowman - so cute and so very fun!! I am impressed!!! Such a great CASE of Mynn's card!!! So glad to be on the same Design Team as you (CASE-ing Christmas) - looking forward to knowing you better!!! Have a terrific day!!

    ReplyDelete