Thursday, September 3, 2015

Feminine & Fancy

Happy Friday!
We have a fun new challenge starting today at

The theme is 
"Feminine & Fancy".


I love this gorgeous image called "Hepbern Dress"
from our fabulous sponsor this week
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir pencil colors.
and backed her with a Spellbinders die cut.
The corners were done with a Fiskars corner punch.
I used a Fiskars lace border punch. The sentiment was
stamped and cut with a Taylored Expressions label die.
I added lots of bling, a little bit of ribbon and some vellum.

I hope you visit us at
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges
for inspiration from the rest of the DT.
What will you come up with?
We can't wait to see!

I'm linking up to:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Use a Sentiment
Digi Choosday - In the Pink

Thanks for taking a look!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely coloring!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning image and beautiful coloring! I also love how you framed the image with the die cuts. So happy to see you playing in our In the Pink Challenge at Digi Choosday this time!! Hugs my friend:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and beautifully coloured image! Love pink and black together! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and coloured so well. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday with our In The Pink Challenge.
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Judy. I love the design and colors you used. So pretty:)
    xx Bonnie - DT sis

    ReplyDelete