Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Summer Fun with Crafty Gals Corner

Can you believe it's June already? Seems like we just celebrated Christmas!

Summer's here so join us over at 
for a "Summer Fun" theme and show us
 what that means to you through a crafty project.






I created this side step card using "Beach Girl" from our
great sponsor for this challenge.

Prize: 3 Digital Images

I had a lot of fun putting this together.
The image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers
and fussy cut. The stickers are from Recollections.
I used a Darice cloud embossing folder
and made some waves with Sizzix dies.
Hope this inspires you to show us what
"Summer Fun" is to you at 
 
I'm linking up to:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Fun in the Sun
Tuesday Throwdown - Out to Sea
My Sheri Crafts - Splish Splash

Thanks for taking a look!

7 comments:

  1. Great card! I love all your details for this cute beach scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome awesome card!!! love the side step card and yours is wonderful. thanks for sharing in our challenge at hiding in My Craft Room.
    Cathy DT
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness - this is absolutely amazing!! Love all the detail you put into this summer card!! Thanks for linking it up with the Craftin Desert Divas "summer" linky party!!
    Nicole
    CDD dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun summer creation! Love the image but I LOOOOVE the cute stair step side! All of those fun diecuts and layers of fun! Gorgeous!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges fun in the sun challenge.

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful fun, happy card love the image and the dies you have used
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking side step card! Cute and fun images! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Did you see that you won our Guest Designer spot over at My Sheri Crafts? Contact me for details - Sheri

    ReplyDelete