Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Red, White & Blue with Crafty Gals Corner

Are you ready for another challenge at 
This week we have a color challenge.


That's right! Show us your Red, White & Blue.


Our images were provided by 

Our sponsor this week 

Prize: $10 Gift Certificate 

I hope you'll check out the other DT creations at
Crafty Gals Corner
and then link up your own.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!

I'm linking up to:
613 Avenue Create - AG/Your Flag Colors option

Thanks for taking a look!




2 comments:

  1. Is it you Judy from HOC
    oh you also here as DT I did not know dear and I am in love with what you do with that butterfly stunning Judy really and you are clever using nearly all the colors yeah
    adorable butterfly card my dear teamie..
    see my card for this challenge hope you will like it
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Judy. Love your take on this week's colour challenge. I always admire your card sketches. Don't be surprised if you see me scraplift some :-)
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations


    ReplyDelete