Saturday, June 27, 2015

Happy 4th of July!

I'm so excited to have been invited to be the Guest Designer this week at

The theme for this challenge is 4th of July.


I found this cute freebie image with sentiment at
Whimsie Doodles.
She was colored with Sprctrum Noir markers, fussy cut
and pooped with foam dots on the die cut ovals.
The star paper is DCWV. The red border was die cut.
The banner sticker is from The Paper House.

Hope you'll pop over to
My Sheri Crafts
and join in on the 4th of July fun!

I'm entering these challenges:
Hiding in My Craft Room - Any Holiday
Brown Sugar - Summer Fun
Jo's Scrap Shack - Red, White & Blue
Cute Card Thursday - Stars & Stripes
4 Crafty Chicks - Patriotic
Whimsie Doodles - summer Fun


Thanks for taking a look!

10 comments:

  1. Pretty red, white, and blue card! Love the image and banner! Thanks for being our guest designer at My Sheri Crafts! Great work!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love her sparklers. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Summer Fun" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to have you as our guest designer this time around over at My Sheri Crafts. I just love your card and all its layers and wow to the fussy cutting around the sparklers.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful 4th of July card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts as GD! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this is SOOOOO cute! That little girl, the banners, the adorable papers - it all adds up to one super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card . Thank you for joining BSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! I love that image! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this card is stinkin cute! I love that sweet girl image holding up her firecrackers and the gorgeous papers! Thank you so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being Guest Designer at My Sheri Crafts!

    Your card is simply wonderful! I love how you popped up the image of the girl and the banner. It adds so much dimension

    ReplyDelete