Sunday, June 7, 2015

Creative Craft Cottage

Today I am sharing my first post as a DT member with

Our challenge theme this time around is
"Flowers".


I decided to use this delightful image from one of our fabulous sponsors,
Lacy Sunshine
called "Eleanor ~ Antheia".


I printed the image twice and colored with Spectrum Noir markers and gel pens.
Eleanor was fussy cut from the second image and popped with foam dots
over the first image which was cut with a Sizzix oval die.
I added the oval die cut to the white background which was embossed
with a folder from Hot Off the Press.
and added a border punched with an EK Success punch.
The flowers are dimensional stickers from Recollections.
The glitter dots are from Sticko.
All card stock is Recollections.

Check out all the inspiration from the DT at
Creative Craft Cottage
and then show us what you come up with!

Thanks for taking a look!








No comments:

Post a Comment