Friday, June 26, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas Challenge #26

Time for the even team at 
to provide inspiration for the next challenge.

This is my take


 on Donna's card.

I used the color combo and the snowflakes as my inspiration
for this pretty simple card.
The snowflakes are stickers from the Paper Studio.
I added some gems, also from the Paper Studio, to the centers.
The sentiment is a Dazzles sticker from Hot Off the Press.
My metallic silver and blue card stock is DCWV.

What inspires you in Donna's card?
We hope you'll show us at
CASE-ing Christmas!

Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. Judy, I adore this beautiful card! Those snowflakes are gorgeous, and I love the way you have them hanging down! Just stunning! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! I love those beautiful sparkly snowflakes and the Blackletter sentiment! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I cannot take my eyes off those snowflakes, Judy. I'm a sucker for glitter and this card makes my heart sing... a carol, of course! :)
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete