Friday, November 22, 2013

'Tis the Season

Yay! I'm so happy to be on vacation now until December 2nd.  That means I get
to spend extra time crafting.  I can't ever seem to get enough.  Although, I'm sure
my husband would beg to differ!  Anyway, we've got snow on the ground here 
in Colorado and it's about 20 degrees so when I saw the current sketch at retrosketches
I thought a cute little snowman would be a good choice for this project.

Here's the sketch...



and my card.



I pulled out my Cricut Snow Friends cartridge to create the snowman or should I say
snow person?  Embossed the white panel with a Paper Studio embossing folder and
border punched the pink vellum with a Fiskars punch.  Stamped and heat embossed the
 greeting, although I'm not really happy with the way it turned out.  And there you
have it. 'Tis the Season!  Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment