Sunday, November 17, 2013

Black & Silver Christmas

Managed to get one more card done today.  This one is for 3 challenges.  I used the
sketch from Seize the Sketch, the colors from the Dynamic Duos challenge and
the cue from CASology. I'll also enter this one in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge.


Here is the card I came up with...




using this sketch...


this color combo...


and this cue.

I used a Paper Studio embossing folder for the main panel.  I cut the tree  with a Cricut
Christmas solutions cartridge.  The DP is from the DCWV Twinkle Glints paper pad. I
added a little bit of bling.  Thanks for taking a look!  


7 comments:

  1. Judy- I love your card! It is so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing, Judy! thanks for playing along at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, festive tree..great take on the "triangle" cue this week! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely hit the Dynamic Duos colors!! Way to go!
    The tree is so interesting with the elegant embossing!
    Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so classy and elegant. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Christmas tree! So classy. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!!

    ReplyDelete