Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gingerbread Greetings


I had some cute little gingerbread papier tole pieces that were just screaming out
to be put on a card, so when I saw the color challenge at Just Us Girls I knew they
would be perfect.  And I thought the sketch at Mojo Monday would work as well.

This is the color scheme...


the sketch...



and what I ended up with.


I think it turned out rather cute!  I didn't have to do that much.  Adding some foam
dots to layer the pieces, little die cutting and adding some printed cardstock which is 
from a Teresa Collins designer pad called Christmas Cottage.  The stamped greeting is
from a Hero Arts set.  The papier tole is from Hot off the Press.  Thanks for taking a look!


4 comments:

  1. It did turn out rather cute...indeed!!! Love those Gingerbread! Thanks for sharing your card with us over at Just Us Girls. Hope you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lvoe the gingerbread men! So cute :) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gingerbread men are adorable! Cute accents with the candy canes and heart. That diagonal striped piece really sets this off. Thanks for play with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's Christmas without gingerbread. :-) Absolutely adorable card. I really like the whole kraft/red/white theme. Very effective. :-)

    ReplyDelete