Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Fun Halloween Memory-Dex Cards

Hi there! 
Today I have a pretty quick and easy, fun Halloween 
themed project created for Clear Scraps!



I am using a set of Rounded Chipboard Memory-Dex Dividers. These dividers work with most rolodex and other systems. Approximate size is 4.0"x3.5" and can be decorated in a variety of ways.




To start my project I went through my stash of Halloween materials and pulled out a Recollections Paper Pad and some stickers from Jolee’s Boutique.




Three papers were chosen from the paper pad which I am using to cover the dividers. To do this I traced the dividers on the backside of the papers and fussy cut.



The papers were adhered with glue.




I also fussy cut images that were printed on 2 of the papers I used. The image on the third is on the part of the paper I adhered to one of the dividers. A border was cut for one of the dividers out of a shiny metallic card stock.





All that’s left to do is add the cute ghost stickers to the cards.






Thanks so much for taking a look at my project!



You can find more Clear Scraps inspiration 

by following on social media


Clear Scraps Blog

Clear Scraps Facebook

Clear Scraps Instagram

Clear Scraps Pinterest  



No comments:

Post a Comment