Monday, October 14, 2024

Beccy's Place Country Christmas

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone's week is of a good start.
No complaints from me!
Just happy to be here today posting for



The card I'm sharing today was created with one of this month's new digital stamp sets,

*************************************************



When you purchase this digital set, you will receive a zip file containing:
- 5 black and white line drawings
- 5 full colour images
- 5 word images / sentiments

*********************************************************

My card design is really pretty simple.
I printed the digi and colored with Prismacolor Pencils before fussy cutting.
An older patterned paper from Crafter's Companion, which I've had for quite awhile
was cut down for my card background.
I adhered the fussy cut image to the center, printed one of the sentiments and die cut.
It was added to the top left corner.

Check this set out!
It's perfect for this year's holiday cards!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment