Saturday, October 12, 2024

Fall Wall Decor


Hi there! Today I'm sharing a Fall Wall Decor project created for Clear Scraps!





I’ll be using the Large Circle Shiplap Shape and the Large Tractor Chipboard Embellishment.





To start I added an ivory acrylic paint to the shiplap shape with a brush and then rubbed some off with a dried baby wipe.





Next I added a burnt ochre paint sporadically and around the edge before rubbing with the wipe to give an aged effect.





The tractor is painted next with bronze and black acrylic paint. I added black circles cut out of card stock to the center of the wheels.




A digital barn image purchased on Etsy was printed. 


I tore around the edges of the print and inked with a brown stamp pad. 


Mod podge was applied to the back of the print.


The print was adhered to the shiplap shape. Mod podge was added over the front surface of the shiplap and dried with a heat gun.




Time to add the tractor. I added some pieces of cardboard to the backside for a little dimension, before adhering to the shiplap.






Ribbon and sunflowers were pulled out.




I made a 3 loop bow and added to the top of the shiplap circle.



5 sunflowers were added.




I wanted to add a little something more, so pulled out a Blessed Chipboard Word Title.



Color was add to the word title with an alcohol marker.



The project is complete.




I hope you like my project as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

You can find more Clear Scraps inspiration by following on social media

Clear Scraps Blog

Clear Scraps Facebook

Clear Scraps Instagram

Clear Scraps Pinterest 

____________________________________________________

Linking up to:
Crafty Catz - ATG w/ twist Autumn Colors
My Time to Craft - Autumn Season Colors
Try it on Tuesday - Autumn Magic
Classic Design Challenge - Twist Autumn/Fall
A Place to Start - playing ATG 
Inspiration Station - photo prompt

Dragonfly Dreams - Anything but a Card
613 Avenue Create - playing ATG

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully done, a wonderful decoration for fall. Thanks so much for sharing at Four Seasons challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fall wall decor is gorgeous. I love how you've played with the tractor and the barn image. And those sunflowers are the perfect decoration for them. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful design! Loving all your details, the sunflowers and tractor are perfect ☺️. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday and Happy October! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the parts and pieces and how it came together - beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at both MTTC and Dragonfly Dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Awesome creation!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just GOrgeous! I LOve your colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete