Friday, January 12, 2024

Cute Dog Card

 Hello there!
I'm sharing a card I created using a cute dog image.
Would you like to learn how to draw this cute dog for yourself?
You can!

Conie Fong now has a You Tube Channel where she teaches drawing simple images 
in easy step-by-step drawing tutorials.


I, myself, have trouble drawing stick figures, but, I will have to give these tutorials a try!
You should too!


How to Draw a Dog is where you'll find this cutie!

You can also find this cute dog in Conie's Etsy Shop



I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The background is a cute digital paper I had.
My sentiment was computer generated.
I added twine and a diamond shaped button.


We invite you to join the Draw with Conie Facebook Group.
You'll find info on new videos there and inspiration projects from the Design Team.

And if course, you can still purchase Conie's digital images at

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

***********************************************
Linking up to:
A Place to Start - ATG option
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/featured critter
613 Avenue Create - ATG option

_________________________________________________
Challenge Recognition








4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful and extraordinary compliment! And accompanied by such a sweet puppy. Your card is really so beautiful. I love the coloring of the dog (he looks a bit like ours) and the background paper is really great. Stunning blue color too.
    Thank you for sharing this cute card with the latest challenge of Critter Crazy.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the only thing I can draw is a conclusion, but I keep trying! :D) I will have to give Conie's class a try! Your doggie is adorable! Thanks for a sweet and fun submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the image, your doggie is so cute. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're joining us in this A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge. All the best!
    --- DT Gina Ang ---
    A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge for January, #1-2024

    ReplyDelete