Sunday, January 7, 2024

Wishes with Pickles Hedgehog

 Hi there!
Popping in before I take off to spend some time with my grandson!
I only get to go seem about every 2 weeks and it's not near enough.
Someday, I wish to be much closer to spend more time with him.
He's growing so fast!

Anyway, the real reason for being here is to share a card created with

I used the pre-colored version for my card.
This image is also available as B/W.
The image was printed on white card stock and trimmed  to a square shape.
I die cut a scalloped square to layer behind.
The patterned papers are from Christmas Paper Patterns 1 and
The "wishes" sentiment is from Christmas Joy Digiscrap Download.
I added a bow and some pearls to embellish.

Check these cute hedgehogs out, if you haven't already.
They are great for almost any occasion!
___________________________________________________
Linking up to:
613 Avenue Create - ATG option
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/featured critter
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals



1 comment:

  1. This is so darn cute! Love all the different designs in red. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete