Thursday, December 7, 2023

Curled Paper Wreath

Do you like creating holiday decor that is pretty quick and easy? If so, I have a curled wreath project for you!


Hey there! Today I'm here with my latest CutCardStock DT creation. This wreath was fun to construct and really takes minimal materials. I used ribbon that I purchased a while ago as inspiration for my wreath, but, it would work great in any color combination to match your decor.




My base for this project is a 12 inch chipboard wreath form, which I painted with blue metallic acrylic paint.




3 Silk Glitter 12 x 12 inch Card Stocks were used in  Regal Royal Blue Opulent Opal , and Sparkling Water Aqua .

Each sheet of the card stock was cut into 1/2 x 12 inch strips.

Each strip was curled by wrapping around a pencil. This card stock worked well for curling. I did use my fingers to loosen the curls a little.



A spot of glue was added to the center of each curl with a low temp glue gun. The curls were randomly adhered to the wreath base.




Continue adding the curls all the way around. I did leave a small space open at the top to add a triple loop bow.




Thanks for taking a look at my Curled Paper Wreath Project!


We would love for you to connect with us over on the CutCardStock Facebook Page and the Facebook Group Creating with Card Stock for more inspiration.


Visit the CutCardStock Blog for more inspiration.

**********************************************************

Linking to:
Use Your Stuff - Wrap it Up
Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
The Four Seasons Challenge - Anything Winter Goes
613 Avenue Create - ATG/twist Any Winter Holiday

_________________________________________________________
Challenge Recognition






3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath is fabulous. Thanks for sharing how you created it! Thanks for playing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and wishing you the very happiest Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Wreath, thanks for joining us at A Place to Start

    ReplyDelete