Monday, December 18, 2023

Greetings of the Season

Hello there!
The countdown is on!
7 days until Christmas!
Can you believe?
I know I can't as I can never figure out where time goes?

I wanted to pop in today and share a card that was created quickly
using a pre-colored digi from

This is one of the the cute new 

This digi is so cute and can be used for multiple occasions.
I turned it into a holiday card.

A piece of patterned paper was handout for the top of the card.
The sentiment was printed on white card.
I fussy cut the digi and popped with foam tape.
Metallic twine, buttons and a large paperclip were added for embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by and
Happy Holidays to you and yours!

************************************************
Linking to:
A Place to Start - ATG/Twist New (new digi)
613 Avenue Create - ATG/twist Any Winter Holiday
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/ featured critter 
____________________________________________________
Challenge Recognition










 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Judy. Love the non-traditional colours of pink, blue and brown.
    Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and I love the colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Anne CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Judy! The colors are wonderful and the composition is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing withu us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete