Saturday, December 23, 2023

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

Well, we're down to the wire!
Two more sleeps until Christmas!
I can't wait because it is my grandson's 1st Christmas!
It has been so long since we had a little one around for the holidays.
He's 11 months old and I'm sure we'll all have a lot of fun with him!


I thought I would pop on this morning with another card I made.
This one was created with Santa Hohoho from the


I colored the b/w digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
The background is comprised of printable papers from the collection,
I created a snow bank on the bottom of the card by
hand cutting white card stock and inking.
The sentiment was die cut using the
I cut the sentiment twice in 2 colors and off set the layers.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your holidays!

***********************************************
Linking to:
Creative Knockouts - Time to be Merry
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas the Last Stretch
Little Red Wagon - Under Pressure (last minute creations)
Try it onTuesday - Santa Claus is Coming to Town

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful Santa image and sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing Santa in green. He still looks like handsome guy, but not so traditional. Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT. And Merry Christmas. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete