Sunday, August 25, 2019

Party Pups

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing a fun card created with




I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
3 of the papers from the paper pack were used.
I die cut a white circle and the banner.
Glitter stickers were added to the banner for the sentiment.
I finished up with some sequins.





I hope you’ll check out the fabulous products at 

We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the

Thanks for taking a look
and have a great week!

I'm linking up to:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is adorable!! I love it! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. Love this image. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun and fabulous card, love the image and fabulous colouring..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun card! We are so happy you joined us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and hope you'll join us again soon. Good luck in the draw!
    Jen L
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card. I love it. Thanks for joining the challenge. Greetings Helma DT Member Creative Moments

    ReplyDelete