Thursday, August 1, 2019

Digi Doodle Studios Challenge #19

Hi there!
I here to share my DT project for this month's

This is an altered frame created with


I used an inexpensive wood frame as my base.
The polkadot paper was decoupaged to the front
of the frame after painting it with acrylic paint.
I die cut a heart with striped paper and 
die cut the Baby sentiment to place in the frame opening.
The image is popped on to a layered die cut circle.
I added a border sticker, enamel dots, ribbon, bow
and paper flowers as embellishments.





We would love for you to join us this month!
The theme is 
"Dots and/or Stripes"

I'm linking up to:
Tuesday Throwdown - Furry Friends
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG
Crafting Happiness - Animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ATG w/Critters
A Bit More Time to Craft - ATG


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the image, the layout, and that scallop border. Very nice! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Hope you'll share more of your projects.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Crafting Happiness Challenges
    Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy this is gorgeous. I love those cute critters and awesome colouring.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute image. lovely colouring. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could not possibly be any sweeter, Judy! I love the rich earth tones, and the novel use of the baby critters for a baby card! Wonderful! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Crafty Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! This is so sweet! These images are perfect for our Furry Friends challenge at Tuesday Throwdown, and I'm so happy you joined us! This is an adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete