Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Crafty Gals Corner Emboss It

Happy Wednesday!
It's time for a new challenge at


The theme for this challenge is:  Emboss It!
(Use any kind of embossing on your project)

Our sponsors for this challenge are:



Prize ~ 1 Digital Image (non-colored)



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images




SheepSki Designs
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images

Using:  Solo (#168)
SheepSki Designs

I absolutely had to have this image when I saw it!
You see, in another life, long, long ago,
I was a flautist! And how I miss it, at times.


Anyway, I did both wet and dry embossing on my card.
The white background is dry embossed  and
the floral stamped image was wet embossed.

I colored the image with Spectrum Nour Markers.
The embossing folder I used is from Darice.
The floral image is a Crafter's Companion stamp.

I hope you'll join us this time around!

I'm linking up to:






2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy Is a lovely card¡
    Thank you for participating with us in the August challenge
    CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG
    Haideé
    Haideelum Coordinator DT CCB
    haideelum.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete