Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Digi Doodle Studios Summer Splash Preview

Hey there
I have another New Release Preview to share from


Dina has created 6 new "Summer Splash" digis
that will be available in store later this month.

Today my card project features
Malibu Raine.


I colored this sweet image with pencils and fussy cut. 
I added clear sparkle pen for a little shimmer.
I used 2 papers from the
I die cut some circles to create a frame
and some sea plants for embellishment.
Fish stickers were added and the sentiment was stamped.




I hope you’ll check out the fabulous products at 

And join us for our monthly challenges at



And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


I'm linking up to:

Happy Little Stampers - ATG with Dies



3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your scene! Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Joy DT
    Classic Open Design Team Challenge
    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's August "Anything Goes" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete