Thursday, February 2, 2017

Love Bears Canvas

Hey there everyone!
I am so happy to have been asked to
join the Imagine That Digistamp Facebook DT
after spending the month of January as a Guest Designer!

There are some fun new sets available this month at
with Valentine themes. They will all be sure to get
your creative juices going!

I knew when I saw this cute Love Bears set along with
Beary in Love Papers and Beary in Love Kit
that I wanted to create a canvas.


 


I colored the bear love image with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
I painted the 7x14 inch canvas with acrylic paint.
Two of the papers were printed and glued to a red mat
 and all was decopauged to the canvas. I added a third paper
on the both sides of the matted papers and sealed with the
decoupage medium. The images on the right side of the
canvas are from the elements set. I resized and recolored
the hearts. the flower swag was resized and cut into 3 pieces,
then popped with foam tape for some dimension.
I added some layered paper flowers on the left side
for a little balance and finished by adding pearls.

I hope you'll check out these products
and the others available at
You'll be glad you did!












1 comment:

  1. Judy, this is ADORABEAR!!! Love that you created a canvas, colored this bear digi and the color scheme is so cute. Great job --- welcome to the Imagine That Digistamp Family!!

    ReplyDelete