Saturday, February 4, 2017

MHKDesigns February Inspiration



Good morning friends, followers and fellow crafters!
Today is my day to share a little inspiration at

I created a note card set using


The set includes a box and 12 cards, in 6 designs, envelopes & a pen.
This would make a great gift. And came together pretty quickly.
All was made with 8.5 x 11 inch solid color card stock, 
one sheet for the box and 6 for the A2 sized cards. 

I colored the images with pencils and fussy cut. 
I did a little embossing and added some pearls to the simply designed cards.

I used a die cut label, ribbon and pearls to embellish the box.

I hope you'll check out all the products available at the
They are all so easy to use in a multitude of ways!

And don't forget to join in on our Current Monthly Challenge
and to share your MHKDesigns projects with at the

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!







1 comment:

  1. Judy, this is a genius idea! I LOVE the color scheme you chose--what a beautiful gift idea! Gorgeous creation, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete