Sunday, December 1, 2013

Warmest Wishes


One last card and post for the weekend.  I was able to get a card done using the
Dynamic Duos colors for this week as inspiration.  It's a "you choose the other color"
challenge.  I'm also entering this card in the House of Cards challenge, which has a
photo for inspiration.








I chose silver as my other color for the Dynamic Duos challenge and I think the colors I 
used and the wintery scene work well for the House of Cards photo inspiration. 

I found this Inkadinkado stamp at Michaels the other day and my husband encouraged me
to get it, if you can believe that!  I was not so sure about it but think it came out pretty well
stamped with the starlite silver ink I used.  I die cut the lacy frame, applied it over the 
stamped image and then cut around the white card stock and then added silver card stock
behind it and cut again.  I pulled out an old Fiskars corner punch I've not used in ages for
the white panel, stamped the greeting and added some silver jewel dazzles for a little 
sparkle.  Thanks for taking a look!

10 comments:

  1. Judy, this is just FABULOUS! LOVE the gorgeous image you used and the accents are amazing! THANK YOU for joining in our HOC blog hop & DT call! GOOD LUCK--we'll let you know SOON! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver was the perfect choice for this soft wintery stamped scene (way to go, hubby!). I love all your little filigree accents (the frame and corner-punching). And so glad to see someone else with a love for those little jewel dazzles. They add just the right amount of sparkle. Thanks for playing along with the Dynamic Duos challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Judy. Good luck and l hope to see you soon at House of Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Judy, I LOVE that Inkadinkado stamp and your gorgeous design! Thanks for joining us at HOC!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful winter scene, Judy! Love the beautiful frame you showcased the scene in! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another great creation. You are on a roll girl. Thanks again for HOPPING along with us at HOC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely winter scene with perfect colour choice. Thank you for joining us at HOC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to take your hubby stamp shopping more often Judy - he's got an eye for a winning image! What a serene and tranquil winter scene, your card is so elegant and I love your accent details! Thank you so much for playing along with us at HOC and for applying for a DT position - good luck! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful winter scene! Everything looks so peaceful!
    Thanks for joining HOC, to our special blog hop and DT call.
    Good luck! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous wintery scene. Thanks for joining in our December blog hop challenge at HOC.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete