Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Cabin


I attempted to create this post yesterday but when it came to adding the photo of my card
what is supposed to be blue came out looking green so I kind of had to start again.  I'm
sure I'm not the first person this has happened to.  Anyway,  I wanted make a card using
the color combo at Dynamic Duos and thought the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches
would work well for the stamped image I used.  I think I will also  add this to the
 CAS-ual Fridays challenge where the theme is "Let it Snow".  Thanks for taking a look!













3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous serene landscape!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the stamp scenery! Thanks for playing with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Christmas card! I love the glitter! Reminds me of fresh snow! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete