Sunday, December 29, 2013

Make a Wish


I have a bunch of Dazzles stickers and have not used any in a while so when I saw
sketch #95 over at retrosketches I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to pull
them out and create a cute birthday card!  I'm also going to link up with
Seize the Birthday as they have an Anything Goes challenge.


Here's what I did...


with this sketch.




These are from the Mix 'Em Dazzles Cupcakes, 3 color pack. I also used jewel dazzles
on the scalloped circle and on the border behind the circle. I used the Cuttlebug swirls
embossing folder on the light pink panel. The brown dotted paper is from a Recollections
pack and the pink is from a Hot off the Press pack called Serendipity. The sentiment was
done with some Recollections glittered stickers.  Thanks for taking a look!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!!! Love all the bling encircling the cupcake! Fun and happy card Judy! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your card and the starburst technique. Pretty colors and great cupcake. A really fun card. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the layout and details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and cheery card! Love the colours and the glittery embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete