Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Holidays Santa

Well, this is my last day of vacation and time to get back to the real world.  We were able
 to get the house decorated for Christmas, inside and out and so I've not spent the last
couple of days in my craft room :(  But I'm back at it today.

 The challenge this week at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown is to pick a previous theme.
 I chose to  go with #16.




I'm just lovin this Tim Holtz "Retro Christmas" stamp and die set from Sizzix.  This is the
second card I've made with it since I bought it a week ago and I see many more in the
 future. Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. Darling!!! That image is fabulous and I love the patterns you put together! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: We've got a blog hop/DT call going on at House of Cards--I'd LOVE for you to join us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfectly wonderful jolly Santa! Love the traditional colours too! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is one cute Santa - no wonder you loving using it! Great mix of papers and layout - wonderful card! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete