Friday, May 3, 2024

Conie Fong Little Mermaid

Happy Friday!
Popping in this afternoon to post this tag I created for

I used Conie's newest digi, Little Mermaid.
It is MerMay after all.


I colored up this cutie with Prismacolor Pencils.
A little glitter glue was also added.
She was fussy cut and added to a tag that measures 4 x 9 inches.
I added a shell patterned paper from a Craft Smith 12 x 12 paper pad called
Mermaid Coast.
The patterned border pieces are from the same pad.
I added 3 pieces of a sort of mesh like gold ribbon and
popped the little mermaid onto with foam tape.
My "you are beautiful" sentiment was fussy cut from the paper pad I used.
Ribbons were added to the top of the tag and topped with a fussy cut starfish.





I do hope you'll check this digi out along with all the other
fabulous digis available in Conie's Etsy Shop.

Also, I hope you'll join us over on Facebook at

You'll find lots of inspiration there and we welcome you to share your
creations using Conie Fong products!

___________________________________________
If you would like to draw your own more simple version of a mermaid
________________________________________________

Conie Fong now has a You Tube Channel where she teaches drawing simple images 
in easy step-by-step drawing tutorials.


Also, we invite you to join the Draw with Conie Facebook Group.
You'll find info on new videos there and inspiration projects from the Design Team. 

*****************************************
Linking up to:

Crafty Catz - ATG w/Summer Option

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful mermaid tag, the gold makes it sparkle, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete