Thursday, May 2, 2024

Flower Hug

Today it's my turn to share some inspiration for


I used 3 stamp sets and 2 die sets for my envelope box card.

The poppy stamp was stamped 3 times and colored with pencils.
I used one complete stamp and parts of the other 2 to fill my box card,
All the pieces were fussy cut.
The butterflies were die cut, then stamped.
I did some inking on them.

The sentiment was stamped from the Flower Hug for You Stamps onto
the die cut oval and layered with the smaller die from the Flourish Oval Dies.




We would love for you to connect with us in the
You can find more Pajama Crafter Stamps inspiration from 
other design team members and are welcome to post your creations
 using Pajama Crafter Stamps products.
_________________________________
Linking up to:
The Four Seasons Challenge - Anything Spring Goes
_________________________________________________
Challenge Recognition






 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful box card! I love the color palette and all of the dimension! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chick Challenge!

    ReplyDelete