Saturday, July 15, 2023

Magician Wanda

 Hello there!
What are we all up to this weekend?
It's Saturday afternoon here in Colorado and I'm feeling kind of lazy.
I did get some crafting in this morning and I'll be going
to see my grandson tomorrow! Can't wait for that!

In the meantime I thought I would share another card I made
using one of the new Wanda Printables from


This is a twisted easel card design.
I colored Wanda with Prismacolor Pencils and die cut banner shape.
Some stenciling was done using gold texture paste and
The playing cards, hat and wand are ephemera which is in the
The sentiment from Wanda Printable Messages and Quotes was printed and die cut.
Some die cut circles were also used.

Check out this collection!
It's great for any and all craft projects!

**************************************
Linking up to:
Creative Creases - ATG w/fun fold
Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts and Stencils
Unicorn Challenge - No Design Paper











6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! What a great way to showcase this cute image, love the fold and the added playing cards, perfect choice of colours and beautiful colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, I love the design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little gal is adorable. Love how you took this fold to a new level with all of your additions. Thank you for entering Creative Creases Challenge #61. See you for #62.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, congrats on being chosen for the Creative Creases #62 winner. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is magical indeed!! Gorgeous image and then the fold is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is excellent. Love the gold and the way you framed the image.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    PS sorry I am a little late in visiting - it was a busy few months and I’m now on catch up for blog visiting x but better late than never 😀

    ReplyDelete