Friday, July 7, 2023

Birthday Wanda

Happy Friday!
Popping in to share a tag created with one of the new Wanda printables from

This collection of printables has everything you need to create unique projects.




I colored Wanda with pencils and fussy cut before adding
to my tag that uses one of the digital paper patterns from Set 3.
The pre-colored balloons, bunting and present are all included in the
Big Kahuna Deal, as is everything else!
The sentiment is from Messages and Quotes.
I added some inking, some ribbon, a button and some twine.

Check it all out!
It's really fun t play with!
________________________________________
Linking up to:




4 comments:

  1. Such a cute tag, Judy - I love all the party details! The bright colors are perfect for a birthday celebration, too - just very playful! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable tag! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I need cake...and balloons...just because lol. Gorgeous gift tag. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! Thank you sharing at Make My Monday.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete