Saturday, July 8, 2023

Just Because Card

Hi there!
I'm here today sharing my DT card for this week's

The theme is ANYTHING GOES.

 My DT project this week is a card with a "Just Because" theme. I used
 Natures Beauty as my focal image, colored with prismacolor Pencils.
She is popped with foam tape onto a die cut and layered background.
The patterned paper behind the die cuts is from
I used a sentiment from the Watercolor Flower Stem Download.


I hope to see you entries in the challenge!

____________________________________________
Linking up to:



3 comments:

  1. A wonderful card. I love how you've played with the different layers to create that fantastic background. And you've made an awesome job with colouring. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colourful card and image,great background and die-cut frame.Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured and an all round fab card!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete