Saturday, June 1, 2019

Digi Doodles Studios Challenge #17

Happy Saturday everyone!
I have my DT creation for this month's
to share with you today!


I loved coloring up this beautiful image with
pencils and adding a little sparkle with 
a clear sparkle pen, glitter gels pens and stickles.
I die cut corners and a frame out of gold metallic card stock.
The red glitter card stock adds some more sparkle.
The sentiment was die cut with red glitter card as well
and I also added some gems.

We would love for you to join us this month!
The theme is 
Special Day (Father’s DAY, BirthDAY, Wedding DAY etc)

I'm linking up to:
Creative Knockouts - Embossing
Creative Moments - ATG
Crafting From the Heart - ATG
A Bit More Time to Craft - ATG
Die Cut Divas - Birthday


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous color combo! Your card is beautiful
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy this is a stunning birthday card. I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant I love the rich colours used. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely with that gorgeous image and all that gold! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The metallic gold will make the recipient of this card feel she is queen. Beautiful coloring too. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete