Saturday, June 1, 2019

Cute As A button June Challenge

Hello there!
It's the 1st of another month
and that brings on a new challenge at
I colored my image with pencils and glitter gel pens and
matted with red card stock.
The patterned papers are from Carta Bella.
I die cut an anchor with a Carts Bella die
and the bunting with Sizzix dies.
I added some gems and hand wrote the sentiment.

I hope you'll join us this month.
The challenge theme is Anything Goes and
you can create a project using any images.

I'm linking up to:
My Time to Craft - Let's Get Krafty






4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Judy, lovely coloring and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Judy. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Judy, love it! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete