Sunday, June 16, 2019

Digi Doodle Studios New Release

Hi there!
Today I get to share a project using one of the New Release digis from

This is Ruby Rae.


I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut layered circles and the side of the card blank.
I stamped “happy”.
Glittered sticker dots were added to the bottom of card.










I hope you’ll check out the fabulous products at 


And join us for our monthly challenges at







And, of course, we would love to see you over in the



I’m linking up to:
Aud Sentiments - ATG + Sentiment


3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love it. That image is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lovely girl with a cupcake is colored beautifully! Very cheerful card with the colors and layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete