Friday, May 17, 2019

Winnie's Flowers



Hello there!
I am excited today to share
my first post as a blog contributor for

For my "contributor assignment"
Beccy asked me to create an "off the page" project using







I chose to alter a wood letter for the project
and used the Winnies Flowers image.

The image was colored with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cut.
I added a little bit of gold stickles to the flower centers.
The patterned paper I used was decopauged on to the letter.
I adhered the image and then had to come up
with a plan for some embellishing.
I had 6 inch wide pink tulle and thought
it would make a nice bow which I placed
on the upper left side and decided to leave the "tails"
long brought over and down the length and width.
I hot glued in a couple spots and needed something
to cover those areas. I decided to print the areas
of the image with the flowers in a couple different
sizes to use over the spots of glue and for
additional embellishment. I had some paper flowers in my stash
that I layered to place on top of the bow.
















I hope I've provided a little inspiration for you today

and that you'll check this set out along with the other available at

I’m linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. Wow Judy, such a beautiful creation you have made. Love it!
    Karin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bear is adorable! Great project! Thanks for joining us this week at Colour Crazy Challenges. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete