Monday, May 27, 2019

Designer Inspiration at Cute As a Button

Hi there!
Today I'm sharing an inspiration project on the

I took an inexpensive wood frame and
created a table top plaque using



I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
 The frame was painted with gold acrylic paint.
I added black glitter paper after cutting out the heart opening.
Layered hearts were die cut to fit over the opening.
The sentiment is dazzles stickers.
I had layered daisy stickers in my stash and added
some bee dazzles stickers which I back with gold metallic paper.
The image was adhered on the right side with foam tape.
I added a gold bow to finish.






I hope you'll take a look at all the products available at
and join us each month for the Blog Challenge

I'm linking up to:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the cute image and black and gold colour combo.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

  4. Wonderful work. Thank you for joying us over on the Get Creative Challenger Blog. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable project Judy. Love that image.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete