Saturday, May 11, 2019

Passing Time at Polkadoodles

Hello, hello!
I’m back again today with another New Release project for

This card uses


I die cut my card base and used one of the new papers
as the background. The image was colored with pencils
and fussy cut (that's kind of my thing). Added a little glitter glue.
I die cut a circle in glitter paper to place the image on.
I die cut a couple of flourishes and a branch using more glitter paper.
Added some flowers from my stash. Printed and fussy cut the sentiment.

A little close up photo


A few more views




Loving the way ant all came out!!!
I hope you do too!

I’ll be back in a little bit with something else!
See you then!

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Friends Challenge - Use More than 1 Die


4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and you are fabulous at fussy cutting .
    Love the embellishing too . Thanks for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry
    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "more than one die” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete