Sunday, September 11, 2016

Add Some Metal



Hello there!
It's time for a new challenge at

This week we want to see you
"Add Some Metal"
to your projects!

I added several metal pieces to my
altered notebook project.

using Light Bulb image and sentiment from one of our sponsors

Our other sponsors are

I printed the images and sentiment on vellum
and did a little coloring on the light bulbs with a silver gel pen.
I added stickers to each bulb.
I also did a little inking on the strip of metallic card stock
down the center of the notebook along with 
adding some clear texture paste over a stencil.
There are 2 metal corner pieces, 2 clock hand pieces with metal brads
and 3 other pieces grouped together.
The keys are chipboard.


We'd love to have you join us at
We always love to see what you create!





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment