Wednesday, September 7, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration


Hello all!
Today's my day to share a little inspiration on the

I took an ordinary $0.50 composition book
and altered the cover to create a journal using


I printed the bottle image twice, colored one with pencils and fussy cut.
The fussy cut image was popped on top of the other image
which I cut into a rectangle panel and matted.


I chose 4 coordinating papers from Graphic 45's Couture Collection.
One print was used to cover the front and back of the composition book.
The second was used behind the the focals. I took a piece of the
third paper and fussy cut the fashion images. The binding was
covered with the fourth paper. I added some black ribbon to the
binding side and another piece of ribbon to tie thee journal shut.
I used one of the sentiments from the Beautiful Bottles set
and added some paper flowers.





I hope I've provided little inspiration for you
and that you'll check out this set and all
the other products available at the

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

















SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Judy, WOW! This is totally gorgeous! I LOVE the colors you used--the patterned papers really help them POP off the notebook! Beautiful creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete