Thursday, August 22, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #100

Today a co-worker asked me if I had any wedding cards.  Of course I have a few
already made but when I saw Freshly Made Sketches is celebrating their 100th
sketch challenge I decided to make a new card.

This sketch was actually their first ever sketch.

 

Here's what I decided to do with it.



I pulled out my Cricut Wrap It Up cartridge for the bells and used the Cricut Solutions
Home Decor cartridge for the sentiment.  The solid card stock is from a couple of
DCWV shimmer stacks and the printed papers are from Recollections Garden
Florals paper pad.  I did some dry embossing with a Sizzix Texturz plate from the starter
set and used a Fiskars lace border punch.  I added some pearls to finish it off.  Thanks for
taking a look!



3 comments:

  1. Pretty wedding card! Love the added pearls! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Perfect for a wedding card! Thanks so much for joining us in this special Freshly Made Sketches celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Judy! I love all of those pearls! It will be perfect for a wedding! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete