Thursday, July 4, 2024

Date Night Altered Frame

Hello!
How is your Thursday going?
Mine is great because I get to share my latest project for

I created an altered frame using

Date Night is a 4x6 inch clear photopolymer stamp set illustrated by Kayla Ruble.  This stamp set contains seven images and one sentiments.

Sentiment include:  
You and I just go together.

Coordinating die sold separately

Made in the USA

***************************************************



 I started by scanning and printing my photo. It was cut down to 
fit the 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch opening in the center of the frame.
The overall frame size is approximately 9 x 9 inches and is unfinished wood.

Next I did my stamping using 6 of the stamps included in the Date Night Set.
I colored the stamped images with pencils and glitter gel pens, then fussy cut.

A patterned paper from my stash, that coordinated well with my colored images, was pulled out.
The frame was laid facedown on the back of the patterned paper.
I traced around the outer edge and the photo opening and hand cut.
The paper was adhered to the frame front.
A star was die cut to back the "Date Night" image.
I arranged and adhered the other stamped items.
Star sequins were added with Pearls Night Out Embellishments added to the centers.

We would love for you to connect with us in the

You can find more Pajama Crafter Stamps inspiration from 
other design team members and are welcome to post your creations
 using Pajama Crafter Stamps products.

Also follow on Instagram @pajamacrafterstamps.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment