Saturday, February 3, 2024

You Are Amazing

Hello!
It's time for this week's

The theme is 
ANYTHING GOES

This week I created a card with an encouragement theme using the
I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut before
popping with foam tape onto my card. The base was created with the
I added die cut grass and the tree branch was busy cut from the
I stamped the sentiment from the Believe Stamp Set.
A yellow ribbon and bow were added to complete my design.


Won't you join us?
___________________________________________________
Linking up to:
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/featured critter
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals
Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts and Stencils

___________________________________________
Challenge Recognition






1 comment:

  1. So sweet Judy. Love the beautiful scene you created for you little cutie :-)
    ♥Lena

    ReplyDelete